[QuadList] OT-Steven Soderberg w/Park Seward (was Shippers)

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Sun Jul 18 09:44:23 CDT 2010

Yes, a 2X4!

The client needed the camera to pull back from a candle as it reveled the other candles. So I had to suspend the camera over the candles. The counterbalance was a small trash can filled with sand.

We used that 2X4 several times when the camera needed to be suspended and hung over something. One perfect use was for a clothing store where the talent was holding up a dress and we pulled back to reveal the clothing rack in front of her.

Cheap jib.

At that time, we had 3/4" as out production format.

Old Video Park demo tape from 1986:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj9QWsSOXAQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7E2gOIiKx8

Best,