[QuadList] Video Park Quad Dubbing--(was Shippers)

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Mon Jul 19 09:56:34 CDT 2010

Hi Td,

Yes, I first has 5850s with The Edge. The big advantage was I had the only timecode editing in town. So when someone wanted to trim an edit a few frames, no problem. At the TV stations, they were still making A/B rolls. Trimming a few frames was a major problem!

I got the Quad to improve our dubs so I could sent out a second generation 3/4". Looked better than a third generation.

Then I bought a 1" to edit to and then more 1", Beta, D-2 and Digi Beta.

http://videopark.com/earlyvpi.htm

http://videopark.com/vpi1990.htm

Best,
Park