[QuadList] We now return you to programming about Quad Videorecorders...

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Fri Jun 11 03:46:48 CDT 2010

As you have experienced... we're sometimes a bit loose with how far
"off topic" things posted to the list can go.

In the interests of steering the bus back onto the Quad Highway...
let's have some Quad-related content.

If you're in the midst of a deck resurrection, major transfer job,
looking to move a machine or two cross-country and are looking for
partners... have a machine to sell, are looking for parts... want to
buy.  POST :)

And stories are always welcome.  Tell us about that deck you
successfully brought back to life, almost didn't get into the truck in
the pre-ratchet strap area... that move cross-country... the deal you
got in 1978, or that you'd like to find a new home for the parts left
over from the trip.

Tips about use and care of machines and tape are good to pass on.

Hope you're all set for a good weekend.