[QuadList] Western Australia TV--Look for the RCA TRTdelaysystem

James Paterson james at oldtvgear.com
Tue Jun 8 01:25:27 CDT 2010

Yes they hired two CP16 's from elsewhere for that particular scene, these were not from my collection

(as much as I'd love to own one, they are considered very valuable still as as such the prices they ask are out of my reach!)

I have numerous photographs from some of the shoots with my equipment in use, i will publish these once the move goes to air

james