[QuadList] I know PDP_11/20 and 11/15's were used in some early editing s...

Guy Spiller quadruplex at verizon.net
Sat Jun 12 13:11:41 CDT 2010

I have a couple of Ampex ACE editors that have two 8" drives each.
When I first got them, one of the drives had "issues", so I found a
place in CA that could repair them.
A few years ago, when my focus changed from a "personal museum",where I
was going to build a "state of the art", mid -80's edit suite for my own
amusement, to a working tape transfer facility, I put all that kind of
stuff in storage.
Guy

--
Guy Spiller