[QuadList] Client says he has a 2" tape. Quad? No, not this time.

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Wed Jun 16 10:00:44 CDT 2010

Nice pix, David.

What was the capture device?

Can you tell what episode of Hollywoood a Go Go was on the tape?
Produced at KHJ-TV on Melrose first as a local show, then syndicated
nationally with episode 7-58, running Jan. 16, 1965-Feb. 5, 1966.

More about that show here:
http://www.gazzarridancers.com/hollywoodagogohistory.html

That site has an episode list with who appeared on each program:
http://www.gazzarridancers.com/episodelist.html