[QuadList] Plasticizer

Walter Forsberg walterforsberg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 10:15:02 CDT 2010

Hello Quad Groupers-

I'm looking for info / documentation / personal experiences any of you may
have had with white plasticizer, offering itself up from the winds/packs
of 2" and 1" videotape.

Specifically, are there any trends or commonly believed reasons for this
stuff appearing? (Eg. specific stocks, a particular environmental storage
condition, or manufacturer's container / reel materials.)

I'd also be happy to receive a quoted forward of past discussions on this
topic, as I'm a relative newbie to the list.

Happiest shamrocks & thanks in advance,

Walter Forsberg
NYU-MIAP