[QuadList] Baltimore TV stations

Wayne Watson wayne.watson at sait.ca
Fri Mar 19 09:42:34 CDT 2010

To any quad or SBE associates.
My name is Wayne Watson and I am an instructor at a post secondary school in Calgary Canada. I teach in the Broadcast Systems Technology program; this course prepares students to work as maintenance techs in TV and Radio stations and other like facilities and is certified by the SBE.
I am going to be in Baltimore Sunday March 28 for three days and I was interested in visiting a Baltimore TV station. I will be staying in the harbor front area (Hilton). Could anyone suggest a reasonably nearby station and do you have any contact info for me to request a short technical tour.
Thanks all.

The SAIT BXST program and WABE need your help to recruit maintenance techs to join our industry. If you want to help please email info at wabe.ca<mailto:info at wabe.ca>
For information on the SAIT Broadcast Systems Technology Program, check out http://broadcast.sait.ca
Wayne Watson