[QuadList] Little more fun

georgenann at aol.com georgenann at aol.com
Tue Mar 9 15:55:28 CST 2010

The "B" wind is what I was refering to in the first place.

Now that you bring that up, perhaps I got that confused with other games we played,  I do remember twisting the tape THEN FFing and going directly from supply to takeup without going thru the heads, just holding the arm out.  THe fog is lifting, thanks, guys.

I wish I had thought of that when I had those AVR-1's to play with. Maybe in my next life.

Tnx Agn,

George Keller