[QuadList] Little more fun

georgenann at aol.com georgenann at aol.com
Tue Mar 9 16:18:41 CST 2010

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the reply about the HS Dubber.  The part I don't quite understand is the RF field, what kind of field was it?  How did it pass the mag info to the blank tape?  Also did it damage the original mirrored master?  I ran into a fellow who worked on one and he told me he had lots of trouble with it, it was a "Bear".

73,

George Keller