[QuadList] Quick question - GVG video DAs

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Sat Mar 13 12:01:05 CST 2010

When we were getting the motherboard in an ADO replaced by an Ampex factory engineer, he had a worried look on his face after he finished putting all the boards back in. The machine did not come up. He made a phone call to Redwood City and asked one of the ADO experts what would happen if you put all the boards the frame in reverse order. He said no problem, nothing bad would happen.

The engineer now had a relieved look on his face as he put the boards in correctly. The ADO worked fine.

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Visit us: http://www.videopark.com