[QuadList] Plasticizer--Photos?

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Wed Mar 17 10:48:21 CDT 2010

If I'm correctly interpreting what Walter's describing here...

When dealing with film, it appears as a dandruff-like stuff.

We see a lot of that on telecine's Particle Transfer Rollers when
transferring older material.

Walter: is this what you're referring to?

If you take a digital picture or several photos, please post to the
list as attachments.

Keep the entire message size under 1MB and it will go directly to the
list. Otherwise it gets held up for list-parent review.

Ted