[QuadList] vintage head refurb forms

Guy Spiller quadruplex at verizon.net
Fri May 7 20:06:14 CDT 2010

I just received some scans of vintage head refurb forms from the various
companies that were doing it back then.  Some of these sure brought back
a lot of memories.
The guy that sent me these emailed me about a year ago after finding my
website.  He mentioned that he had worked at the Maryland Center for
Public Television and had done a lot of editing on VPR-3s, "back in the
day".  I told him that one of my machines had come from there as it had
their inventory stickers still on it.
Anyway, long story short, he sent me a picture of his edit suite that he
worked in there for years with the three VPR-3s.  One of them, labeled
"VT-28" looked familiar, and it turns out to be one of the ones I have
operational....still with #28 on it.  I'm glad I left it on!
He was thrilled that it was alive and well, and hopefully, he can come
down and visit it sometime.
I've attached the pdf he sent with the scans.  He told me to feel free
to share them.
Guy

--
Guy Spiller