[QuadList] vintage head refurb forms

Videomagnetics vmi at csprings.com
Sun May 9 01:28:07 CDT 2010

Yes CMX Orrox Merged with Video Max and Calfor which was a tool and dye machine shop company that also support RCA back in the day. When I worked there the sales of the refurbished video heads was pumped in CMX Orrox to developed their editing systems. Fun days..
The plant manager would always push to ship the quad heads even if we were out of Control Tracks for the heads. On a good month we would ship between 350 and 450 quad heads. FST was located right next to the CMX control room school..

Tony

VMI