[QuadList] Ampex AST heads and CMC DPT heads--what's different?

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sun May 9 15:01:33 CDT 2010

any one  in  the know   is a  member of both anyway.

ed#

In a message dated 5/9/2010 12:18:01 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
ted at quadvideotapegroup.com writes:

It's OK  with me if it's OK with the respondents to the list.

Nettiquette would indicate we get an affirmative response... and also  that
someone (maybe me? if I have time today) should ask Matt if it's OK to
re-post to OldVTR's from the QuadList.

I think we have a harmonious connection both on and off list, and I'd not
want him or anyone on OldVTR's thinking we were trying to promote the
QuadList  at anyone's expense.

Ted.