[QuadList] we had a emailvolly back a bit on quads on auircraft..I found ...

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Mon Nov 22 23:17:55 CST 2010

ok if  you cant  get it  I can scan  this.

great article.

Ed#
In a message dated 11/22/2010 9:50:15 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
david at dcvideo.com writes:

Yes,  this was with an old friend of mine, Peter Groom (deceased) who told
me first  hand about this. His widow has the magazine that I will get when I
ever get  over there to pick it up.

David Crosthwait
DC Video
Archived Media Transfer and Re-mastering Services
177 West Magnolia Blvd.
Burbank, CA. 91502
818-563-1073
818-563-1177 (fax)
818-285-9942 (cell)
_DCFWTX at AOL.COM_ (mailto:DCFWTX at AOL.COM)
_DAVID at DCVIDEO.COM_ (mailto:DAVID at DCVIDEO.COM)
_WWW.DCVIDEO.COM_ (http://www.dcvideo.com/)

On Nov 22, 2010, at 7:31 PM, _COURYHOUSE at aol.com_