[QuadList] The Beatles, Washington D.C. 1964

David C. Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Tue Nov 16 23:43:24 CST 2010

Ed,

I don't know who's truck it was. I have an email into Ron to find out
if he knows. Also, I would presume that the VTR was in the truck, and
not microwaved back to some record VTR in a station (as in WRC doing
the pickup and feeding it back to their station). The video is not
that sharp if I recall correctly, meaning it did not look like the
higher quality TK 60's or Marconi's. But, if you are in any way a
Beatles fan and can toleratse the audio problems, then you should be
OK with the video quality as well, in my opinion.

David

Quoting couryhouse at aol.com: