[QuadList] The Beatles, Washington D.C. 1964

David C. Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Tue Nov 16 23:51:35 CST 2010

Ron is a "one of a kind" dedicated individual. I've worked with him
over the years on many video projects, including a couple of
Carpenters releases and "The Making of Hard Days Night". He
contributed to "Elvis: The Great Performances", another program I
worked on back in the late eighties. He's a walking encyclopedia on
all things Beatles, Stones, Sinatra, and on and on.

He is always working on a "surprise project" and comes up with 2" tape
constantly. Stay tuned for more...

David