[QuadList] The Beatles, Washington D.C. 1964

Scott Thomas scottgfx at mac.com
Wed Nov 17 01:48:31 CST 2010

I got to the credits and wondered what the "National General Corporation" was. Google provided an answer to my question, and I think yours...

"Brian Epstein had allowed CBS to film The Beatles' performance, which was shown by the National General Corporation in a telecast in US cinemas on 14 and 15 March 1964. The performance has since been released on DVD, and extracts were included in Anthology."

http://www.beatlesbible.com/1964/02/11/live-washington-coliseum/