[QuadList] The Beatles, Washington D.C. 1964

Al Killion alespn at att.net
Wed Nov 17 21:26:01 CST 2010

Very interesting show....Great performance; lousy audio.
   About halfway through the show, the group changes sides on the stage in the
background you can see the floor camera repostioning.  Camera can also be seen
at the bottom of the frame.  Looks like a Marconi Mark 7(?).  Camera is fairly
long and narrow and has a handle on the front top just like a Marconi.

Al Killion

My guess is TK-30. CBS and Sullivan did use the Marconi's so it may be that
camera.

I bet Chuck could tell just by looking at the picture.

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Cell: 818-535-2747