[QuadList] Oh Learned Folk

Bill Carpenter wcarpen107 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 21:37:34 CST 2010

 Hi John,

From my experience with Ampex, where we served the Worldwide marketplace, I
would use the two words or
two words with a separator version, since it allows the readers who understand
Television, but where English may be their second or third Language, and
probably their weakest, to better understand the concept you are presenting.

I gave papers all over the World, and good, understandable, translation of
technical subjects is very difficult, most of the time.

Bill Carpenter