[QuadList] Happy Thanksgiving, wherever you are

David C. Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Fri Nov 26 01:13:48 CST 2010

Hope all enjoyed a good Thanksgiving in the United States! Had some
Los Angeles based former co-workers/family friends from NBC over for
mid-afternoon dinner/football viewing. Smoked turkey came out great!
Everyone got stuffed. Karoke and pie eating followed.

Back to work tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday due to deadline work. We
are blessed in many ways.

David