[QuadList] TCR-100

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Fri Nov 26 21:50:29 CST 2010

I see I phrased things oddly...  should have said... I found a tape  from
one of these machines well it is a red thing like in the literature I have
here that fits  the tcr-100 but alas since I do not have   the  tcr-100  I
have  no idea  what is on it!

by the way speaking of content... I  also  find   I  am  the owner of many
many many small psa and ads and newsspot reels..  maybe some sign on sin off
stuff?  gee  no  telecine...

Thanks,

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org/)

In a message dated 11/26/2010 7:17:23 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,