[QuadList] TCR-100

Dennis Degan DennyD1 at verizon.net
Sat Nov 27 10:54:46 CST 2010

		On Nov 26, 2010, at 10:50 PM, COURYHOUSE at aol.com wrote:

 > I see I phrased things oddly...  should have said... I found a tape
from one of these machines well it is a red thing like in the
literature I have here that fits  the tcr-100 but alas since I do not
have  the  tcr-100  I have  no idea  what is on it!

		I offer:

	Ed, are you aware that the tape inside the cartridge is regular HB
quad?  You could take the tape out of the cartridge, wind it onto a
standard NAB reel and play it on a regular high-band quad VTR.  Of
course, you should be careful so that you don't 'zing' the heads with
the short leader & tail.

	  					NBC Today Show, New York