[QuadList] Happy Anniversary--CBS Uses Quad to Time Zone DelayDouglas Edwards' Evening Newscast

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Tue Nov 30 14:03:23 CST 2010

That picture would be interesting to see, and information relating to
where, when, etc.

They had to do something similar in Dallas, TX.

QuadList member Andrew K. Dart rescued some mighty fine pictures of
KRLD-TV (Now Fox's KDFW) back then:

http://www.akdart.com/vtr/vtr3.html

Click on the pictures for a really good look.

Hoist away.

If anyone in the NYC/NJ area wants to do so tonight, e-mail or call me
(530) 301-2931.

I'm in Secaucus, but can travel into Manhattan by one means or another.

Ted

On Nov 30, 2010, at 2:36 PM, <bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv> <bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv