[QuadList] Happy Anniversary--CBS Uses Quad to Time Zone Delay Douglas Edwards' Evening Newscast

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Tue Nov 30 19:48:36 CST 2010

The same sort of 7 second delay was implemented by NBC Burbank using
two RCA TR 70B's which I saw in use on a live (to the East) George
Schlatter program. This was in 1979-80.

David Crosthwait
DC Video
Archived Media Transfer and Re-mastering Services
177 West Magnolia Blvd.
Burbank, CA. 91502
818-563-1073
818-563-1177 (fax)