[QuadList] Happy Anniversary--CBS Uses Quad to Time Zone DelayDouglas Edwards' Evening Newscast

Dennis Degan DennyD1 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 30 22:41:08 CST 2010

		On Nov 30, 2010, at 11:20 PM, David Crosthwait wrote:

 > And to think that I had the opportunity to meet you in August after
my meeting on West 52nd Street! I should have walked a couple of
blocks and said hello.  Are you in the Today Show studio building?

		I answer:

	I'm in 30 Rock.  The Today Show originates from Studio 1A at 10
Rockefeller Plaza ("10 Rock") which is across 49th St. from me.
	If you had come by anytime between Saturday and Tuesday and no later
than 10am I would have been there in the production area we call "DPS".
	It would have been a real treat to meet with you, David.  If you are
ever in the area again, you have an open invitation to visit.  If it's
been a while since you've been in NBC NY's Studio Building at 30 Rock,
you may be in for a surprise.  I'd be glad to give you a tour.

	  					NBC Today Show, New York