[QuadList] Quad Videotape Group Brunch-Fredricksburg-tomorrow (Sat. 10-9)

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Fri Oct 8 14:14:56 CDT 2010

Wanted to call your attention to the Quad Videotape Group Brunch in
Fredricksburg, tomorrow (Sat. 10-9).

We're meeting in the lobby of the Fredricksburg Hospitality House
(former Holiday Inn) at 10 a.m., and then going off to brunch somewhere.

After brunch, some of us we'll be visiting the Quads at the Library of
Congress in Culpeper.

Best to call me at the number below now if you're interested in the
LoC visit.

Otherwise feel free to meet us for brunch!

(530) 301-2931

Thanks!