[QuadList] Color logos

Larry E Odham leodham at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 21 11:13:34 CDT 2010

Hi Jeff,

I may have a couple very old 35mm slides that are early color IDs from
network affiliates. Would anything like that be of interest to you? I can
fire up the film chain and frame-grab to computer. And I think I got a quad
promo reel from the CBS 1982-3 fall season line-up.
larry

a compilation of network "in color" logos; I have ABC, CBS, and multiple
peacocks ("Hit Parade," "Laramie," etc.) Can anyone point me to
good-quality logos, especially on DVDs? Am also thinking about the "in
color" stills that used to appear at the beginnings of shows; I know The
Brady Bunch had one but don't know if it's on the DVDs. Suggestions
welcome.