[QuadList] TR-70c part ?

Larry E Odham leodham at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 3 12:41:22 CDT 2010

Hello,

I need to find a capstan motor for a TR-70c. It isa PMI with servo disc--NOT the AC sync motor. A TR-61 motor will also sub.
Also looking for a servo drawer extender card and  a circuit board extractor. 70c, 61, or TCR-100  will work--same.

We have some spare Ampex 1200 cabinet parts,doors, etc, and a few TR-70c cabinet parts that are available, and a few other misc quad parts for anyone rebuilding a machine.
Also have a few TP-35cc - 35 mm RCA television telecine projector parts available.

Larry E. Odham, Engineer/Tech Lab
Tennessee Archive of Moving Image and Sound
East Tennessee History Center
601 S. Gay St.
Knoxville, Tennessee. 37909
423-283-0544 home