[QuadList] Welcome new member Dennis Lusk who is looking for Quad machines

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Tue Sep 14 10:17:45 CDT 2010

Good Morning!

Welcome to long time Quad engineer Dennis Lusk in the Tampa, Florida
area.

Dennis's first Quad was an RCA TRT-1B at the NCE  (that's "non
commercial/educational) station in Binghampton, NY.

He's now one of the principals at a company that migrates content or
helps people do it themselves.

http://www.mediaarchivesystems.com/contact.html

He writes:

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen.

I am looking to lease or purchase late model quad machines and heads.
If you
are interested please email or call:

many thanks,
Dennis Lusk
dennislusk at mindspring.com
813.784.6447

We're happy to connect people who have items with people who need them
through the list. An appropriate contribution to defray site and list
expenses is welcome and appreciated.

I'm thinking that posting "for sale" or "wanted" items on Monday of
each week would help consolidate the items for easy reference, and
also keep things tidy the balance of the week.

What say you all?