[QuadList] Dick Van Dyke IVC 300A Vintage TV studio camera info??on camera or studio?

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Sun Sep 5 18:41:22 CDT 2010

Ed:

I don't think the IVC 300A really saw much broadcast service.  In '73, it
was their cheapest Plumbicon camera, and was priced at $24,920 for
everything...the camera, CCU, encoder, lens, cables, etc.  Not included in
that price, but recommended on the catalog sheet, was a Vertical Aperture
Equalizer accessory (IVC-4004).

I remember working on a couple of these for an educational production
facility.  When it was setup properly, it made a pretty decent picture
considering what it cost, but the ones I saw were not stable, and required
constant attention.

Don

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com

photo above    you should  see it....  diddle your email program till you
do...

Dick Van Dyke IVC 300A Vintage TV  studio camera info?? on camera or studio?