[QuadList] In Bing Crosby?s Wine Cellar, Vintage Baseball

David C. Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Sat Sep 25 09:55:19 CDT 2010

Scott,

No they are kine reels (although CBS radio network news yesterday
morning reported it as videotape). I've known Rob for years, having
work on 2" projects over the course (the most recent being the Bing
Crosby special for PBS with 2" tape from that very "wine storage
room"). A common friend talked with Rob yesterday about the deal with
MLB. It was a substantial amount of coinage.
I'm not sure who did the kine, but it would not have surprised me if
it was Acme.

Rob got his visual "claim to fame" on ABC Evening News last night, but
the camera crew was not granted access to the storage room.

David
www.dcvideo.com