[QuadList] OT-AEC-Box-30 series TC into RS-422 inserter--Anyone got one they don't need?--Pls Reply off-list

Langdell Ted ted at flashscan8.us
Thu Apr 7 14:04:48 CDT 2011

Greets from Northern Cal.

Wondering whether anyone has an Adrienne Electronics AEC-Box-30 series
TC into RS-422 inserter that's surplus to their needs.

The Box-30 was used with decks that had RS-422 but didn't put timecode
into the stream.

Please contact me off-list if you do.

And let me know if you happen to be attending NAB.

Thanks,

flashscan8.us
iPhone: 	(530) 301-2931
Office:	(530) 741-1212
ted at flashscan8.us
Skype: 	TedLangdell

See you at our NAB Booth SL9910 in Las Vegas April 11-14, 2011
use code LV1449 to get your free exhibits pass through Thursday, April 7
ACVL in Santa Rosa, CA June 22-25 and
AMIA in Austin, TX, November 15-19, 2011