[QuadList] First microprocessor in a camera or first computersetup????? I...

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sun Apr 10 10:05:38 CDT 2011

Thanks  Bill....  Flashback! yes the   COSMAC!    Nutronics also    made an
entire set of  kits around this  microprocessor... I remember  them in byte
 magazine back in the early issues...  Yes  wish you had   kept  one! It is
one of the  early examples we  do not have  here  for the computer  display
 at the museum here.

I did not realize the  TK-47 system   had a  COSMAC   processor integrated
into it... wow...

Ed#

 In a message dated 4/10/2011 4:24:40 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,