[QuadList] Yes but does your Iconoscope Camra have a Sombrero over it's eye? NBC-

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Apr 12 06:12:09 CDT 2011

Yes but  does your Iconoscope Camra have a Sombrero over it's  eye?

We  just have Iconoscope cameras on the brain tonight!
>From SMECC Archives - _http://www.smecc.org/nbc_television.htm_
(http://www.smecc.org/nbc_television.htm)
see the whole brochure- also along top good links to press releases
of  the  time on early Television experiments -  if  you link to  please
link to the
museum not  the  images.    many  thanks  Ed Sharpe Archivist for SMECC

Thanks,

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org/)

We are always looking for  items to add to the museum's display and ref.
library - please advise if you  have anything we can use.

Coury House / SMECC
5802 W. Palmaire Ave.  Phone 623-435-1522
Glendale Az 85301  USA