[QuadList] We are rebuilding the TelePrompTer Prescott station master control! Ok we have

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Apr 16 17:59:28 CDT 2011

We are  rebuilding the TelePrompTer Prescott station master  control! Ok
we have the Sony cams  nad   video decks... eh!  actually have many  decks...

NEED!  cart machine  like in pic and    someday one that works  to digitize
the carts   ... We will start with a static display and  go forward! Need
audio  mixers   cart tape holder  rack trim out  stuff.....
Here... watch the movie....  drop us a  note!
One Upon a Time...
In A Little Town Called  Prescott...
(http://www.smecc.org/media/telepromptertrailer.wmv)
_The Teleprompter Cable Experiment!_
(http://www.smecc.org/media/telepromptertrailer.wmv)
click
_http://www.smecc.org/media/telepromptertrailer.wmv_
(http://www.smecc.org/media/telepromptertrailer.wmv)

Thanks,

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org/)

We are always looking for  items to add to the museum's display and ref.
library - please advise if you  have anything we can use.

Coury House / SMECC
5802 W. Palmaire Ave.  Phone 623-435-1522
Glendale Az 85301  USA