[QuadList] Another Weekend Quiz 04/01/11

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Sat Apr 2 10:11:07 CDT 2011

OK

This helps a bit.  I remember that there was an editor for the VR-1000
series machines.  And there was an Editec version.  So we are going to  go with
that as the product and say it is Ampex, The first Editec that was in a  2
or 3 RU chassis and the plus or minus frame setting knob.

Chris Hill
WA8IGN

In a message dated 4/2/2011 11:00:28 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,