[QuadList] Fourth Annual Quad/Editor/Telecine lunch at NAB is 12:30pm, Tuesday, April 12-Lower South-Reminder #1

lee williams lasvegastvengineer at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 10:07:35 CDT 2011

Hey Ted,
Thanks for a great time at the lunch.

You mentioned that there may be a possibility of getting a discounted rate from Videomagnetics for heads.

I know the guys in LA are getting ready to get another mark 15 rebuilt from Aheadtek.
What kind of discount might we see if we can a group discount?

I know I can guarantee a minimum of 2 Mark 15's a year from LA for the next 5 years if the price was good.

Thanks and it was great to see you all.
Lee