[QuadList] Identify this machine

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Fri Apr 15 19:51:00 CDT 2011

Wow, that was fast and David wins again!  I kind of thought he might since this is related to some other machines we discussed here a little while back.

This machine is both a 2-channel (octaplex) wideband recorder, or with a standard headwheel installed, a standard quad recorder.  The cabinet includes a shock-mount system to allow for shipboard use.

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com