[QuadList] WAS-We are rebuilding the TelePrompTer NOW-carts

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Sun Apr 17 17:27:00 CDT 2011

Park:

What BE Model was Jay using to make the test carts?

I have several test carts as well as an assortment of other specialized alignment tools to keep the decks in order.  The format worked well for mono, but the move to stereo proved to be much more difficult.  I keep a couple of stereo machines just for the occasional stereo cart that shows up, but most of mine are mono decks.

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com