[QuadList] Off topic: Another live tornado on TV

Bill Seery preservation at standby.org
Wed Apr 27 20:37:58 CDT 2011

Thanks for the heads up. Been watching it since I saw your email, amazing stuff.

Makes me kind of embarrassed that our local news stations take over and pump up the panic when there's six inches of snow coming down. Never heard them have to say "Go to your safe place right now"

Jeff Kreines lives around there. Hope he has a safe place.

Best

Bill Seery
Preservation Program Manager
preservation at standby.org