[QuadList] Help save the Napa Valley College Broadcast Television Engineering Technology (BTET) program

lists at chicagoaudio.com lists at chicagoaudio.com
Sat Apr 30 10:05:14 CDT 2011

While I am not in the Napa Valley area (wish I was!), the loss of any
engineering program is certainly cause for concern. A recent article
in the Wall Street Journal once again pointed up how far the U.S. has
fallen behind when it comes to basic engineering programs.

It would seem as that Napa Valley College should tout their program as
a strength in an era of diminished focus on engineering by many
schools. The fact that Dane and others in the local SBE chapter were
successful in signing students should also give school cause to not
only maintain their program, but advertise it's success. But what the
hell do I know..

Scott D. Smith
Chicago Audio Works, Inc,