[QuadList] TBC

Chuck Reti cwreti at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 13:15:28 CDT 2011

At Wayne State University in early 70's, we had a homebrew colorized/
highbanded TR-4, with a similar Microtime TBC. I don't recall if our
guys or factory had it provisioned with a head switch pulse
suppressor. It worked reasonably well, but was not at all tolerant of
even slight skew due to misadjusted guide (oops, SHOE) position.

Chuck Reti
Detroit MI
WV8A