[QuadList] Soft launch

John Buck velocite at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 09:04:48 CDT 2011

Hi Quad'ers

I have finally released the first volume of my book Timeline, that documents a
history of editing. I am letting contributors see it first, so that I can gather feedback and corrections in a
DRM protected file before I populate the text with images to create a print run in late 2011.

For most of you, the years 1898 -> 1988 covered in Volume 1 are nothing short of tumultuous.
It is an amazing era, filled with wonderful stories, invention and fun memories.

I hope you have time to download the book, and enjoy it as much as I have in compiling it
with your help. John

http://www.enrichedbooks.com/