[QuadList] Today: Third Annual Quad Videotape Group "The Reel Thing" gathering in Los Angeles: Lunch, Saturday, Aug. 20, 2011

Gary Adams garyada at ix.netcom.com
Sun Aug 21 02:11:40 CDT 2011

I must apologize if someone was waiting for me outside the theatre today.  I
was going to hold up my cell phone with a picture of Ted’s Quad Reel.
Unfortunately, Ted couldn’t make it due to lack of headwheel air, or was it
a water pump on his car?   My window for lunch is not as wide as the rest as
I am doing a small bit of work for the event so I didn’t even get lunch
today.  It just seems we really need Ted to keep the momentum at these
smaller events.  I’m sure we can do a better job at AMIA, Austin in
November.  I really wanted to contact David C as well but I guess customer
visits have to get in the way.

Regards, Gary Adams