[QuadList] photos need HEAco or bethany internatiional 5002 and 5004Audio

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sun Dec 4 11:28:19 CST 2011

mine  have    2 yellow  and  2 green test  points on front panel also  all
of the  5002's  do  these  are generic  photos

5002

5004  and  some of these I have a re later that have lines of  leds  that
show  volume

Thanks,

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org/)

In a message dated  12/3/2011 8:56:11 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,