[QuadList] OT-Early color era equipment on remotes--1960 Senior Bowl, Mobile, AL

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Tue Dec 13 10:34:17 CST 2011

Hi, David,

Thanks for the kind words and for looking into who the cameraman is.

It'd be interesting if you can get an ID and the gentleman is still alive. He might be able to tell us more about the truck and perhaps, the game.

As time permits I'll try to get clarification about the "first color origination from Mobile."

Ted

Sent from my iPhone
(530) 301-2931
Skype: tedlangdell