[QuadList] Quad Quiz of the Week

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Wed Dec 14 11:01:21 CST 2011

More info on Red Skelton's video at:

http://www.eyesofageneration.com/Bobby_Collections_TK41.php

The trucks were sold to CBS then KTLA.

ALso a story bout "Rosie", one of the last 41s to be built. It was used for the Rose Bow parade, thus her name.

In fact, I'll be a video engineer for this year's Rose Bowl parade. I've done it several times before and it is a nice job, except for the 2 AM call!

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Cell: 818-535-2747