[QuadList] True colors--Some suggestions and links to experiential posts about OLED and other monitors

Tim Stoffel tim at lionlamb.us
Wed Dec 28 01:25:18 CST 2011

Why did let them talk me into a LCD grade one monitor???

The bit with the leaded glass in CRTs is interesting. I thought a
determination had been made that the lead in glass was so insoluble that
it was not a hazard. But look just how far the enviro-nuts can wreck
things.... Maybe the EU will break up over the debt crisis, and RoHS
will become a footnote in history.... If not, if their restricted list
keeps growing, it will be impossible to manufacture any electronic
equipment in Europe in about 10 years.